1. What is the time limit to complete a distance training program?
All programs must be completed within six years. LTI is gracious and extensions may be applied for in writing.
2. After I finish a certification program, will those courses count as credit for different programs?
3. Are other courses accepted from other learning institutions?
Yes, a limit of three courses and as long as the course material is comparable. Provide a transcript or other descriptive information so a decision can be made.
4. Is there continuing education requirements or re-certification for the Certification Programs?
Yes, only for the certification programs. That is easily maintained by taking other offered courses (live in-person or distance learning) or by submitting a re-certification fee.
5. What texts are used and how are they obtained?
Some courses use published books that are easily obtained from Amazon.com or other retail outlets. Some texts are supplied from LTI with the tuition payment. It is the student’s responsibility to obtain the required texts/materials for their program.
6. Can I get a book list for all the courses in my program?
Yes. The book list is listed with each program on the web site.
7. Will you email or mail the course questions?
No, all test questions are found within our Learning Management System. You may download and print each test as needed.
8. Will I be able to obtain a transcript of completed courses?
Upon graduation you can request a transcript for $49 each.
10. Tell me about the examinations for the courses.
The examination questions for courses are open book and taken right out of the text. All questions are either multiple choice or True/False.
11. Tell me about the license and is there a license number.
The license is a ministry license and is in no way connected to the state or government. The number issued with the license is for tracking and identification purposes of the seminary.
12. Is there a graduation ceremony and a fee?
Currently there is no official graduation ceremony. Those completing the Biblical Naturopathic Doctorate Program can be issued their diploma at any classroom class and they will be honored before the class. There is no fee.
13. Can I switch between Options in the Biblical Naturopathic Program?
No, after initiating an Option with payments there is no switching between Options.
14. Having completed the Certified Professional Naturopath Program, how would I obtain the Biblical Naturopathic Doctor Degree?
Just complete the remaining requirements and pay the associated fees.
15. Do you offer online training with video streaming?
Yes, all courses are taken through our Learning Management System. We also do offer Zoom courses that can be found under the Live or Zoom Classes tab.
16. Can a classroom class be offered in my state and home town?
Yes. Classes are normally held in churches, and there needs to be at least 20 students for a class.
17. What education do I have to have before enrolling in a certification program or the Doctorate Program?
High school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required.
18. Do I have to take the classes in order?
No, but it is recommended as some courses are better understood with preceding course work.
19. What are the benefits of maintaining my certification?